Feb 17, 2009

The First Five

Ok, I jumped right on the bandwagon when I read this from Jamie, but didn't pay attention to the fact that if I did, I had to do it too. So, here it goes.

The first Five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. That's right, Me. Myself. And I. However there are some limitations...

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, a photo, something I have craftily put together, or sewn. I may bake something and mail it you. All I know is, it will be AWESOME!
5. *DISCLAIMER* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!

Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too.

When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog (because I am so awesome, my AWESOMENESS must be spread around the bloggosphere).

Remember to post your mailing address otherwise I'll just give it to my neighbors. :O)

5 comments:

{lauren} said...

here i am, coming out of my blog stalking shell. but only because i want something from you :) can i email you my address?

aprilhoyt said...

I hesitated in doing this, because I'm not sure I want to make something for 5 other people...but...You make the cutest things, so...here I am...begging for something from you!
how was russ's b'day?

Rachel Doyle said...

LOL -- I am so lazy/busy these days that I can't do anything -- but I just wanted to say HI!!!! Hope all is well. Love ya Rachel

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Hey, I love the things you make, you are so TALENTED! I miss you and your cuties!

Kate said...

Hi! I am number 5. YAY!
I posted this one a while back,and am looking forward to sending (and receiving) lots of crafty stuff.

I enjoy your blog! I don't want to post my address here, so ask Catherine. :)
have a GREAT day!