Oct 23, 2008

The "trimee"

So, this morning before school, Millene asks me if I am going to buy the cool Christmas trees with the big globe lights on them. (You know, the ones that blink along to music?) We saw some at Lowes last month, and the girls had so much fun pushing the button to make them go over and over again. Well, I told her that I probably wouldn't do it this year, but I want them eventually. She then got all excited and said, "Yeah, cause then we could bury the "trimee" in the snow". I looked at her with a very confused expression on my face and asked her "the trimee"? "yes, the trimee, you know, the button you push to make it go"? Well, it took me just a second to realize that she was talking about the button labeled "Try Me" that the kids kept pushing when we were at the store. I was laughing too hard to tell her that we wouldn't have that button if we brought it home.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute!

wurtz said...

She is still a crack up. I love it.

I can't believe how old Sandee is, she looks so grown up.

Did you guys move? If so email me your new address.

aprilhoyt said...

that is really funny!! I love it!! and btw welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm excited to keep up on you all!! Love ya!