Feb 16, 2009

Birthday ideas....

Ok, so tomorrow is my hubby's birthday, he will be 32 years old. I have the hardest time trying to come up with something that will surprise him. Well, that's not true, I can surprise him plenty, but I do want him to be happy about this particular surprise. I am looking for ideas from all of you if you can find the time to tell me, of anything fun that I can do for him for his special day. I am thinking too that I can do it on a day other than his birthday. Hmmmm...... Help me out here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

make him a scavengar hunt... not sure how well that would work in the snow though. mom used to do those for us when we had birthday parties (which was just on the big birthdays)

And rumor has it that mom did it for dad on their first anniversary and the prize was mom... you could steal her idea!

Skate said...

Does he read your blog? And if so wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a surprise?

It might be a little bit late, but what about 32 hours for 32 years? Something different every hour for the next day and a half. You could get your kids and family to each take a different hour so you didn't have to do it all yourself? Or you could always go away for a weekend.

Whatever you think of, it will be spectacular.