Nov 20, 2008

Halloween pictures









Yesterday I had my sister-in-law Andrea come and take pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes. TJ was a snowman. I made the costume after many mental struggles on how best to do it, but i think it turned out pretty cute. Sandi was supposed to be a fairy, but she looked so much like a little butterfly. Jurnee was a "Sparkling Spiderella", a costume that Russ made for her, and I gotta say that her head thing turned out pretty awesome. Millene was a fairy as well, and looked the part more. She got stomach cramps Halloween night, and so didn't get to do much trick-or-treating, but Jurnee and Sandi stepped up to the plate, and had me keep on going to houses even after their feet were tired and they were getting colder, just so they could share their booty with their sister. Cool huh?

5 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

Way cute!!! I love Jurnees hat/hood!! and TJ looks so cute, very cute snowman!!! and sandy and milline are very cute too...what good sisters to get more candy to share!!! Awesome!!

wurtz said...

Great costumes! You're always so creative.

Jay said...

Adorable! I still can't get over TJ's snowman... seriously, you and Russ are amazing!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

I just wanted to comment on Sandy's pic on the side. She has the cutest personality and you can always see it in her pictures.

Stephanie said...

Too Cute! Your kids are getting so big!